A-Level Chemistry - OCR A
This revision card package comprehensively covers the new specification for A-Level Chemistry for the OCR A exam board.
Total revision cards: 1287
The revision card package includes all content required, as detailed in the specification, along with common past paper questions complete with mark scheme template answers. Understanding and memorizing the essential content detailed in these revision cards will result in increased exam confidence and success in the subject.
The package contains the following decks of revision cards:
- 2.2 - Electrons, Bonding and Structure
- 3.1 - The Periodic Table
- 3.2 - Physical Chemistry
- 4.1 - Basic Concepts and Hydrocarbons
- 4.2 - Alcohols, Haloalkanes and Analysis
- 5.1 - Rates, Equilibrium and pH
- 5.2 - Energy
- 5.3 - Transition Elements
- 6.1 - Aromatic Compounds and Carbonyls
- 6.2 - Nitrogen Compounds, Polymers and Synthesis
- 6.3 - Analysis